Executive Vice President for Research
- Responsible for academic issues related to research at the Technion. This includes coordinating research contracts with funding agencies and industry, developing new collaborative research agreements Research prizes , and ethics in research.
- Serves as CEO of the Technion Research & Development Foundation Ltd. (TRDF) [המוסד], where all funded research is managed within the frame work of the Research Authority [רשות המחקר], IP is patented and licensed via the Technion Technology Transfer (T3) office, industrial service units are managed (e.g. The Metals Institute), Continuing Education is managed, and TRDF Human Resources is managed.
- Responsible for hiring new immigrant scientists.
- Executive Vice President for Research
- Deputy Executive Vice President for Research
- Office of the Executive Vice President for Research – Staff Team