Executive Vice President for Research
- Responsible for academic issues related to research at the Technion. This includes coordinating research contracts with funding agencies and industry, developing new collaborative research agreements Research prizes , and ethics in research.
- Serves as CEO of the Technion Research & Development Foundation Ltd. (TRDF), where all funded research is managed within the frame work of the Research Authority, IP is patented and licensed via the Technion Technology Transfer (T3) office, industrial service units are managed (e.g. The Metals Institute), Continuing Education is managed, and TRDF Human Resources is managed.
- Responsible for hiring new immigrant scientists.
- Executive Vice President for Research
- Deputy Executive Vice President for Research
- Office of the Executive Vice President for Research – Staff Team